WEBINAR: DECEMBER 7, 2020
Advanced Wi-Fi® & Bluetooth®
Solutions for the Empowered Edge
Join NXP Semiconductors and Telsys Ltd for a series of webinars focusing on the latest advances in NXP’s Connectivity portfolio.
As the first of our series, this webinar will guide attendees through the latest wireless Bluetooth® Multiprotocol SoC (Bluetooth® and 802.15.4) and Wi-Fi® solutions from NXP.
In today’s industrial, medical, automotive, access and IoT markets, engineers are eager for integrated solutions that help them create smaller and more cost-eective connected solutions. In this webinar you will see how NXP is simplifying wireless connectivity to help designers develop and deploy state-of the art products that meet the needs of today’s increasingly connected world.
– NXP’s Wireless SoC products Introduction
– Bluetooth®, Multiprotocol and Wi-Fi® product presentation and roadmap.
– Advanced Features in Wireless SoC from NXP Semiconductors
– Live Demos
- Olivier Thivolet, Business Development Director, Wireless Connectivity, NXP
- Shai Berman, FAE, Telsys
- Shlomi Yehezkia, FAE, Telsys
- Host: Yuval Grama